Petitions For Immigration

Obtaining — and maintaining — the appropriate immigration status for yourself and your loved ones is crucial to living the life you want to lead. Unfortunately, the United States immigration system is incredibly difficult to navigate. There are multiple forms to file for every petition, and stringent deadlines governing each case. The smallest mistake can sabotage one's chances for success and end their dreams.

The lawyers at A Salmon Firm, LLC, offer qualified and results-oriented assistance to individuals in immigration matters. Based in Norcross, and serving all of the United States, we have extensive experience guiding our clients through the most complicated processes. We understand that immigration concerns play a major role in your family life and in your career. With this in mind, we work hard to help our clients achieve their legal goals of stability and legal status.

Families And Children — K1/K3s, I-130s, I-601/I-601As And More

One of the most pressing concerns for individuals is whether they will be able to bring their family into the U.S. or join family that's already here. Our firm is adept at helping clients assemble the documentation they need to bring family members residing elsewhere into the country (I-130). We can even help bring in family members who would otherwise not be admitted to the U.S. (I-601) or who may be residing here without status and subject to removal (I-601A, 601). Likewise, we are able to assemble the strongest possible applications for clients' spouses and fiancees seeking nonimmigrant status through K1 and K3 petitions. Going forward, we can help spouses remove conditions on their status and obtain permanent residency and naturalization (I-751, N400, N600).

In addition, our firm places a special emphasis on assisting children and juveniles in immigration matters. Founding attorney Rebeca Salmon is an active member of American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and the Immigrant Children's Legal Network (ICLN). Under her direction, A Salmon Firm offers representation to individuals whose children may be fall under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) act, as well as unaccompanied alien children (UACs) who entered the country without a parent and children eligible for special immigrant juvenile status (SIJS) following abusive or neglectful treatment.

Ensuring Your Safety — Asylum, T Visas, U Visas, VAWA And More

Our lawyers also offer help to individuals seeking to enter the United States as a means of self-protection. We assist all manner of individuals seeking asylum, aiming to gain protection for vulnerable individuals and their families.

Through the T visa and U visa programs we can help victims of human trafficking and victims of serious abuse (and their immediate family members) obtain legal status to reside in the U.S. Similarly, through the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), we are able to assist certain spouses and children of U.S. citizens and legal permanent residents who have suffered domestic abuse in their efforts to obtain status and live lawfully in the country. We also help clients from countries troubled by conflict or environmental disaster to obtain Temporary Protected Status.

Making Sure You Can Stay

Many who come to the United States find that, before long, they are often compelled to leave. A Salmon Firm, LLC, is accomplished in helping our clients remain in the country on a long-term — and, when possible, permanent — basis when the law allows.

We are adept in assisting our clients in their petitions for naturalization, legal permanent residency and renewal of residency.

For those facing removal proceedings, our firm is experienced in obtaining stays of removal that enable individuals to remain in the country. Additionally, we can help assert the rights and interests of clients in removal proceedings who have been placed under orders of supervision by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

Protecting Your Rights And Easing The Immigration Process

To speak with an immigration lawyer, reach out to our firm. You can call us at 770-901-2917 or arrange an appointment online. During an initial consultation, we will take the time to answer your questions and address your most pressing concerns.